Open 10 am - 2 pm, Tuesdays through Saturdays, except holidays Admission is free
Originally built in 1937 as the Foothill Ranch Company Store, the sturdy building now houses collections of Corona artifacts of every description. The 10,000 sq.ft. structure is built of 10" thick poured concrete walls providing a safe haven for collections. A new foam core roof of the latest technology was added in 2005 to provide further protection from the elements and significant new insulation value.