Corona Heritage Park is a complete wedding and reception facility offering all the resources you'll need to create your perfect day, beginning with our very inclusive Heritage Garden Wedding Package.
The setting for your event is at Corona's first Historic District officially designated by the City of Corona. The spacious garden is part of the 1911 home of the founder of the Foothill Ranch, the center of what once was the largest lemon empire in California. Surrounded by giant century-old trees, the gazebo and garden are naturally cool and shaded for an incredible outdoor wedding experience.
Your Wedding Coordinator and Wedding Officiant will both guide you through your wedding rehearsal and will be there with you on your wedding day. Your Heritage Garden Wedding Package includes:
• All white padded wooden chairs will be already set-up including decorated aisles and aisles runner. There will also be tables for your guest book and gifts.
• Traditional music is heard through out the garden, or you can provide the DJ with any music you'd like. Ample parking is provided with an attendant. There are separate men's and women's guest restrooms.
• The Brides' Cottage has all the comforts of home. All the character of century-old Corona. A special place for the bride and her maids, tastefully decorated and steeped in tradition. The historic two-room cottage is comfortably air conditioned and perfect for dressing. It even includes the original restroom restored to beautiful condition.
Your Perfect Wedding Ceremony
Our professional wedding officiants and licensed pastors perform all styles of weddings – traditional, non-traditional, religious, non-denominational and secular.
He/she (we have both available) will meet with you prior to your special date to consult with you for exactly what you're dreaming of. He/she will be present to guide you through your rehearsal to make sure everything is just right. Then on your wedding day, you'll have no other concern than the absolute enjoyment of the moment.
We offer the newest tradition of the often requested Sand Ceremony. Where the Unity Candles often fall short during outdoor weddings, the Sand Ceremony shines. You and your spouse pick two personal choices of colored sand, and during the ceremony, both colors are simultaneously poured into a heart-shaped vase, along with snow white sand representing purity. Just like your everlasting union, the sands are bound together forever in perfect harmony, never again to be separated. The vase can then be kept on your hearth or other special place to remind you always. It's the perfect keepsake for all time.
Celebrate Your new Life Together
• Your reception will include round tables, padded wooden chairs, linen table cloths, linen napkins (with your choice of colors), water and champagne glasses. While the wedding party takes photos, usually under the two huge secluded English Oaks, your guests will enjoy hors d'oeurves.
• Lemonade, iced tea and coffee are served by our attendants from when your guests arrive until the last one departs. We can also dispense any boxed wines at no charge, however there is a $2 per bottle fee for opening and serving all bottled wines brought in.
• Your guests will sit down to a delicious catered meal of your choice served from our special buffet menus on our china service with flatware.
• Your dance floor will be waiting with our disc jockey to play music and m/c throughout your reception. You will meet prior with the DJ to discuss exactly the mood and music you want.
• Though we leave the purchase of your wedding cake up to your personal tastes and desires, we are happy to cut and serve it to your guests.
Your event can be scheduled on any day from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. There is flexibility to these hours with the exception of the departing time - no event can go beyond 10:00 p.m. The events last 6 hours.
The Heritage Garden Wedding Package with reception is $68.00 per person, 100 persons minimum, 300 persons maximum. Reception only package (this would be for 4 hours) is $600 off the package total. A $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit will be required to book and hold your date. The balance plus a refundable cleaning/damage deposit will be due 15 days prior to your event.
Some couples have friends or family members they would like to have perform certain functions. If you want your own officiant, deduct $200 from the total package. If you want your own DJ, deduct $500 from the total package.
There are many upgrades available to meet your every need. This facility is available for viewing BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. For details or appointment, please contact Cindi Taylor, Rental Coordinator, at (951) 733-8106 or visit www.eventsofyourlife.com
FAQs about the Wedding Package
Do you serve hors d'oerves with the wedding package? Yes. Your guests will have cheese, crackers, fruit and salami roll-ups while you're taking photos.
Do you leave the cottage open throughout the wedding? It is locked after the ceremony because there's always a few guests that eat, drink and congregate there away from your celebration.
Where are the restrooms located? A modern event-capacity stand-alone building is adjacent to the cottage.
Any issues with bugs before? Should we bring some bug spray or anything like that? We spray early in the a.m. before each event. The odor is gone by the time your guests arrive. It is outdoors. There's no guarantee some bug won't fly by at anytime, but it's never been a problem.
Does it get very windy in the park? It's protected by the trees and buildings, but it's common to have a breeze in the aftrenoons. That's why we use a sand ceremony instead of candles.
Do you provide an aisle runner? Paper or cloth runners don't work well outside because of tripping hazards on grass. We suggest you use rose pedals.
What time can we show up on the day of the wedding? 7 a.m. The park is busy with other people and activities until 2 pm.
What time does DJ show up? He starts setting-up at 3 p.m.
Does the DJ play songs for the ceremony and walking down the aisle? You will meet with the DJ before your wedding day. The DJ does whatever schedule with him. Music, announcements, it's all your choice.
Do you provide table cloths and/or overlays? Overlays are an extra charge. Linen tablecloths and napkins come in your choice of colors.
May we hang decoration paper lamps from lights? You can hang any light-weight decorations from the lights you choose.
May we have a photo booth? Yes.
Will there be a tent over the food? The buffet is served from under a large catering tent.
Do we bring soft drinks or are they provided? Iced tea, lemonade and water is provided. You may bring and serve anything else yourself.
When does the rehearsal take place? Is the officiant there for the rehearsal? You will meet with the officiant sometime before your wedding date. The rehersal is usually Thursdays before the wedding again with the officiant.
May we place the centerpieces on the tables before ceremony? We will place any centerpieces you would like on the tables after they are in place, after the ceremony.
May we bring a keg? Yes. We suggest you also rent a kegorator or you get is foam and unhappy beer drinkers. If you have alcohol in any form, we require our security guard at $240 for the evening.
Do we need to bring ice or plastic cups? If you're having a bar, you need to provide everything, or we can provide whatever at extra charge. For instance, we can provide a professional bartender, with bar, ice and plastic cups, for just $100 for the evening.
Are any cars allowed to stay in the parking lot overnight? Cars, yes. At your own risk. Motorhomes, campers, no.
Is there a parking attendant during the wedding? Parking is contained, plentiful and easy to navigate. The neighborhood is nice and we have never had a need for an attendant.
How long is the cocktail hour? Approximately what time will food be served? 5:45 p.m. usually seems to work the best, but you may schedule anytime you wish.
Will there be a table for signing in, gifts, and cake? All three are provided with matching linens.