The Old Tool Swap Meet has been one of San Diego's and Culver City's favorite get-together
for over 20 years, and now it's coming to Corona Heritage Park & Museum!
This treasure trove of antique tools, great old 'guy stuff,' and hard to find items are here for your perusing and buying pleasure. Old-time, American-made tools for woodworking, machining, jewelrymaking, blacksmithing, leatherworking, power tool machinery, with handplanes, chisels, gouges, spokeshave, drawknives, beading tools, all in fine working condition. Including brands like Bridgeport, Powermatic, Delta, Rockwell, DeWalt, Bessey, Porter Cable, Makita, Hay Budden, Enco, Enlon, Star, General, Starrett, Brown and Sharp, Union, Clausing, Felder, Milwaukee, Cincinatti, Northfield, Handtools, Stanley, Bailey, Record, Veritas, Lee Valley, Bridge City Tools, Woodcraft, Wood River, Lie Nielsen, and more.
Saturday, September 9, 2017
6 am - Noon
FREE PUBLIC ADMISSION & PARKING
If you have tools you would like to sell, see below.
Vendor spaces are $20 each.
• Vendor spaces are approximately 10' wide by 20' deep. They will be lined and numbered.
• You may park and sell from your pickup or trailer in your space. There is not room for both.
• If you require two or more spaces, they are $20 each. Space is limited, first come, first served.
• This event specializes in old or antique tools, machinery and related 'guy stuff.'
• Vendors selling food, detergent, costume jewelry, solar energy and such, will not be accepted.
Free bottled water will be provided on the museum porch.
The museum and other free attractions will be open for everyone's enjoyment.
To reserve space, contact:
Ted Taylor, 951-898-0687 for info, or
email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an online payment link.
You may also just show up and pay at this first event, but
we can't guarranty there will be space available.
To download a viewable and printable event layout,